1. Consignment Furnishings pays the consignor 50% of each item sold.
2. Consignment Furnishings will issue and mail checks for items sold within 30 days of the sale of each item. Checks are issued at the beginning of each month.
3. After 45 days, merchandise will take a 20% reduction. Merchandise not sold after 90 days will receive an additional 20% reduction.
4. In the rare event an item has not sold after 120 days, it will be reduced at the discretion of Consignment Furnishings or donated to a local charity.
5. It is the consignor’s responsibility to contact Consignment Furnishings at the end of the 120 day contract if he/she wishes to pick up the items.
6. If the consignor wishes to remove their item(s) before the 120 days end, the consignor will be required to pay 30% of the original price to consignment Furnishings.
7. We will only accept furniture deliveries up to an hour prior to closing.
Furniture Delivery: Tues-Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday 12pm-3pm
*We reserve the right to refuse items after inspecting them upon their arrival.